Sunday, February 05, 2006
Super Bowl Sunday - Not So Super
"I feel yucky" Those were Lori's first words this morning when she woke up. You could see it in her eyes she just felt like cr@p. I haven't seem her like this since she was 'recovering' from our vacation at Christmas time. Very listless. No energy and on top of that no strength.
The oxycodone seems to be helping with the pain. It is making Lori sick to her stomach but not so bad it can't be controlled with Pepto-Bismol. We moved the Air Bed downstairs so Lori can stretch out and watch TV (by watch TV I mean sleep). She does appear to be able to get more comfortable than she has for the past week or so. That's good.
I'm not sure if it's the upset stomach or just generally not feeling well but Lori isn't eating very well. Today she hardly ate anything. She is also going through hot and cold spells. She will be freezing for about ten minutes, then a bit later, she will be burning up.
Bottom line is Lori is a real mess again. Don't know why. Mike made an observation earlier that "She [Lori] usually gets like this after you go to one of these out of town Doctors". When I told him that in the past it was because of the Chemo his response was "She used to get like this before she started doing Chemo". Perhaps he is on to something. The long drive and the long day will wear her out. Mike also mentioned the fact that Lori worries about going to see any of these Doctors. I know she was nervous about Dr Richards. He just might be on to something.
Tomorrow we should get the results of the x-ray. I'll post the news as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment