Saturday, February 04, 2006

Saturday Update



Quote from last night: She is in bed now. I thought she was sleeping but I just heard her walking around up there. I should go and make sure she is OK. She needs to sleep well and have a restful night.

Well, she was awake. I decided to go to bed. We talked a bit. I know I keep saying it but she really is in a lot of pain. Unfortunately she didn’t get the “restful night” I was hoping for. She in fact, woke up 6 times between midnight and 7:00 a.m. Obviously she didn’t sleep well. She then awoke a couple more times before finally getting out of bed around 9:00.

The new pain medicine (oxycodone) does seem to help. That’s a good thing. At least she has some temporary relief until we can find out what exactly is happening and how to treat it. Tomorrow she is going to take her 1st dose around 7:00 a.m. and then go back to sleep. Hopefully, when she wakes up (usually between 8:00 & 9:00) she will feel OK. Today it was after 9:00 when she took it. It took a while to take effect.

Fingers crossed for a better nights sleep tonight and a better day tomorrow.

No comments: