WOW ! It's Lab Time already. Lori's next appointment is on Tuesday, July 5th. This means she has to get her labs done this Monday. It seems like we just got back!
As you have read it's been a pretty bad month. I'm very curious to see where the labs are.
Next week is going to be an anxious one. Lori's next chemo treatment will (should) be her last. Hoo-ha! Not quite sure what to expect from the new treatment, what ever it is going to be. The whole thing still makes me uneasy. I think it does Lori as well but we really haven't talked about it. The fact that over a year ago when we first started treatment the chemo was supposed to be the last resort. That was the one thing that all of the Doctors agreed on. They didn't necessarily agree on "treatment A" followed by "treatment B" followed by "treatment C" but they ALL said if none of that works we will use a treatment of chemotherapy as a last resort which will work. :(
So, as I type this Lori is faxing her orders to Dr Peditto so we can pick up the prescription on Monday. Hopefully there's nothing too out of wack this month. I'll let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment