EDIT: I FORGET TO POST THIS WHEN I CREATED IT A WEEK AGO. I'VE COMBINED 2 POSTS TODAY.
MAY 30th:
Not sure why but for the last week or so Lori hasn't slept very well at all. She's been doing a bit more than she used to - made three or four trips to the store in the past week or so. Maybe that's it.
As I had posted earlier she has her disability approved so it shouldn't be from worrying about that . . .
She says she is not worried about our trip to Atlanta next week.
JUNE 6TH:
As of today it has not gotten any better. She has once again been unable to do anything. Hasn't really been this bad off in weeks at least . . . maybe longer.
She did have a nice visit yesterday with both her Mom and Dad. They brought her some flowers. Stayed for about an hour. Lori slept for the rest of the day for the most part.
Got her lab results back today for our trip tomorrow - see the next post for more - it's not good news . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment