Our next trip to Atlanta is scheduled for the 8th of June. Due to Dr Tumlin and his assistant being on Vacation and the Memorial day weekend it was pushed back from the 1st to the 8th. Lori will go get her labs next week. Everybody cross their fingers things are still going in the right direction!
On a side note - I know I haven't posted that much lately. I think it is just becoming such a routine around here nothing seems to change. There are good days and bad days - almost never a great day. We have just accepted the facts and have adjusted our lives accordingly. We now have someone come in a help with the cleaning. We eat take out more than we cook - or we will just have a sandwich for dinner.
So - if I don't post as much it's probably because we are so used to things as they are. I guess that is a good thing.
I'll post more when we get Lori's labs back next week - or sooner if something happens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment