Monday, January 30, 2006

Today – Worse Than Yesterday…



… and yesterday wasn’t that good! Lori did manage to squeak out a couple of hours of computer time in during the morning hours. That was about it for yesterday though. She also managed to muster up the energy to cook dinner. She pretty much passed out after dinner. Woke up for a bit around 9:00 and then went to bed at 10:30 (ish)

This morning she woke up feeling pretty bad. It was raining. I’m not sure if the rain had any effect or not but Lori was very sore. Also it was a “potsy” day. Couldn’t stand much at all. In fact just making a couple of phone calls today took everything she had.

Lori became a bit emotional earlier. Ricky & Mike (both have sprained ankles) had Doctor appointments this afternoon. Lori wanted to take them so I could keep working. Unfortunately she knows she just isn’t able to do something like that. It is not possible on a day like this. Even on a good day it would be difficult at best. It really gets her down as it would anyone, I believe.

By dinner time Lori was pretty well done for the day. It’s 6:00 now and she is ready for bed. I think she will go soon, right after she gathers everything for tomorrow’s Dr visits. EDIT: 6:20 and she just came in to say good night.

We see both Dr Segal (new Nephrologist – saw once) and Dr. Richards (new Rheumatologist – haven’t seen yet) tomorrow. Our 1st appointment is at 9:45. We leave here about 6:00. I’ll let you know how it goes when we get back. Hopefully I’ll have some good stuff to post at that time.

No comments: