Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Quick Update



At the rate she is going Lori will be sick right into next year! She said her migraine was almost gone but to me it looked like it was still lingering. I’m not sure she was being totally honest with me (or herself).

Her whole body looked sick today, especially around her eyes. I am really worried about her. She hasn’t looked this bad in quite some time. I know she will perk up a bit soon; I just hate to see her get like this.

Sleeping on the blow up bed is a must again. Lori is back to the point where it is hard to even get up the stairs. Right now that’s where the bed is though. It’s difficult with Ricky’s sprained ankle to get all the beds right since Ricky can’t do the stairs at all this week. I think tomorrow I’ll set Lori up down here in the family room and we’ll just move the coffee table.

She missed seeing her Brother again this year. It’s too bad he only comes by once a year for a day. Last year and this were both a couple of days after Christmas. Lori has been very sick (recovering from Christmas) both visits. Lori was saying it has been almost 2 years since she saw him. It was really hard for her to miss him again. Sorry Lori, maybe next year.

Tomorrow’s Friday. Even if Lori wakes up feeling better she is just so drained she won’t be able to do anything. From past experience I can tell you it will take a couple of days for her to get back to semi-full strength once she wakes up feeling “pretty good”.  If tomorrow is the feel good day she might be better in time to ring in the New Year.

I’ll let you know.

No comments: