Monday, October 17, 2005

Some Possible Relief?

The combination of the Support Hose and the decrease in the Blood Pressure Medicine seem to be having some effect. There have been a couple of days where Lori has been able to do things. In fact on Friday she went to Wal*Mart by herself. With the use of their cart she was able to "shop" for over 2 hours. She only bought a few things but I know it felt good for her to get out on her own.

Yesterday we weren't to a couple of stores together and she did OK. Today we went to her Mom and Dad's house for lunch. Lori was very happy that she felt well enough to go over there. Once we got home she was really wiped out and went to sleep, but it was nice for her while it lasted.

The biggest drawback so far to the stockings is how bad Lori's legs hurt after she takes them off. Hopefully that will not last.

We go to Dr Kuo on Tuesday. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick & Lori,

It's Jen Harvey. I think of you often and would love to talk to you. I'm getting caught up on your progress. Lori, your spirit is amazing!! Call me 727-812-9001, or email is great too jencharvey@yahoo.com.