Monday, May 02, 2005

Spoke too soon

In my last post I was very hopeful that this time would be an easy one for Lori . . . (buzzer sound) *ehhhhh*. . . wrong answer.

Yesterday when she woke up the all over pains were really bad. I couldn't even touch her in some areas without making her jump. It was one of those "soft hug" days. As the day went on she really started declining. About 8:00 last night her energy level went from a "1" to a "0". The level where she doesn't even move her lips when she talks. The nausea kicked in about 10:00. It was not a good night at all. She went to the bathroom around 7 times in the six hours she slept.

This morning she has it all. Flippy stomach; nausea; pain ALL over her body; energy level "0"; and the jittery feeling she gets 3-4 days after the treatment. Knock on wood she has not been troubled with a migraine except for the 1st day - and that went away fairly quickly.

So here we are again - just another day four, full of soda crackers and ginger ale, a completely "yucky" day for Lori and nothing I can do to make her comfortable. Just wait with her till day 5, 6, or 7 when this all passes - I guess . . .

No comments: