OK. Thursday the 2nd we decided Lori cannot work any more. Since then she has not felt any better with the exception of the Friday and Saturday right after "the decision". I think there was a huge weight lifted off of her shoulders. Her lack of being able to do anything at work was really weighing on her. It was good to see that weight lifted.
I've been so busy I haven't even had time to go grocery shopping. I believe it was Sunday the 5th Lori went shopping. She went to WalMart. Once there she used one of those scooter/carts. After figuring out how to drive it she said she did pretty good. I was glad to see her use it without worrying about what other people thought.
The days since the 2nd have just shot past. For the first week Lori seemed to have a bit of energy off and on. Now she is back to feeling completly lethargic. Her joints really hurt all of the time. It takes everything she has to cook dinner. Fortunately since she left work she has not had any migraines.
We got the results from the tests she took a couple of weeks ago.
Heart: Good
Lungs: Good
Sleep study: Failed miserably!
She has to go back to do another test and get fitted for her Darth Vader mask. Hopefully this week.
Christmas is just going to be here and gone before I know it. Hopefully I will get back in the swing of updating this daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment