Friday - Lori was off. She was pretty tired, but not too bad. We went to the store together - not a lot of walking - more driving. I was off to Mike's football game around 6:00. She was still up when I got back at 10:30. I brought her a Dairy Queen Blizzard. When she was eating it her Renaud's Syndrome kicked in so bad I had to get her a dishpan filled with hot water to get her hands to stop shaking.
Saturday and Sunday I was gone all day.
Saturday I was at the State Marching Band Competition in Orlando with Mike. Mike's band came in 17th place but the his drumline came in 1st!!!. Number 1 in the state class AA. Not too sure how Lori did - talked to her a few times on the phone. She sounded a little tired - but not too bad.
Sunday Lori worked from 8:00 to 4:00. She called for pizza for dinner when she got home (Ricky & Jay were here). She went to bed about 7:00. (I got home about 2:30 am.)
Monday I took Lori to work at 8:30. Picked her up at 4:30. She was pretty tired. It is good she is taking today off (vacation day). The good news is she has almost reached her membership goal for the month (yeah).
Tuesday
Lori went to the Dr today (I didn't go with her this time - seems kinda weird - I usually go). Her Dr is sending her to a pulmonologist to see what the coughing is all about. Her cough (as I have described before) is a dry, hacking cough that has recently led to gagging. This has been going on for two months. So now we get to see a new doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment